Connect with us on social media to keep up with the latest new and events, Click on the facebook icon to join our facebook group. it is where most activity happens. the facebook group is a great place to introduce yourself, get to know people and get any help or advice you may need. you can also get in touch by email:

Youtube Subscriber Button.gif

Contact us on


Whether you are an experienced pilot, someone who is starting out or even someone who is buying their child a toy drone, you must abide by the laws and regulations around RC flight.  From November 2019, anyone flying an RC craft over 250 grams must take a competency test and register to obtain an Operator ID, this includes toy drones being flown by children. Below, Tom AKA Sync FPV explains everything you must know about the registration scheme.

Questions? please feel free to ask